Katherine Plante CPA specializes in providing full-service accounting to small businesses like yours. Located for nearly 20 years in Orillia (Central Ontario), we've recently opened an office in Northern Ontario. (Sturgeon Falls, Ontario to be precise)
We know the area, and we also understand your kind of business, in a way that "big city" accountants simply don't understand. Katherine is approachable, and understands that you need an accountant who can take the reins and suggest simple and workable approaches for small business. That doesn't mean "dumbing down". You're smart..., you're running a succesful business. What you need and deserve is an accountant who doesn't talk in accounting "code", but one who can explain tax and planning recommendations, and insure that you're not paying more tax than you should.
For small business, Katherine provides.
- Corporate Tax Returns and Financial Statements
- Tax Planning & Preparation
- Cash Flow & Budgeting Analysis
- Federal and Provincial Sales Tax (GST, HST, and PST)
- Financial Forecasts & Projections
- Review and Audit Engagements
- QuickBooks: Set up, Implementation, Training, and Support
- Payroll Services
- CRA: Tax Advocate and Conflict Resolution
- Business Plan Preparation